One of our favourite breweries is coming to Brewery Market this December...
As you're probably aware, we're mahooosive fans of Siren Craft Brew. Their beers are exceptional, they create a wide variety of styles and - let's face it - their branding is B-E-A-utiful.
On Thursday 9th December, we're welcoming brewer Sean Knight to a Siren Craft dark beer tasting called - wait for it - The Dark Knight (come on...! 😆👏👏👏).
This incredible evening will feature a tasting of a variety of beers (see below), a talk from Sean who will also answer any questions you may have (about beer, not life!) with a food pairing.
The beers we'll be featuring are:
- Death By Caribbean Chocolate Cake 10.2% Tropical Imperial Stout
- Storyboard Brown Ale (ABV TBC) Brown Ale
- Mole Caribbean Chocolate Cake (ABV TBC)
- Dystopian Black Dawn 6.4% Black IPA
- Picture Puzzel 5.8% Red IPA (Nitro)
- Cocoa & Hazelnut Broken Dream 6.5% Stout
Event starts at 8pm on Thursday 9th December. Tickets are limited so make sure you don't miss out... this will be a popular event, we're sure. Bag your tickets from Eventbrite or visit and buy them in the shop.